In Pegasus Class you will find 23 awesome children. Mrs Young teaches on Mondays and Thursday afternoons and Ms Domoney for the rest of the week. You will also find Mrs Jameson and Mrs Robson, our amazing TAs, who love to help everyone with their learning.
This term, inspired by our whole-school topic of
MIND, we are going to be:
Every week your homework will be:
- learn your spellings for a test and dictation on Fridays
- play either TTRockstars OR Numbots (aim for 300 points or 15 minutes)
- read three times, aloud to an adult
If you would like to do some more learning at home, see below for some ideas.
Ms Domoney and Mrs Young are always pleased to see work that has been completed in your own time.
Home Learning Ideas - Autumn Term
- Do a spot of yoga to relax your mind with RelaxKids
- Find out about animals that live in the Arctic, Antarctic and near the Equator
- Have a go at making your own string telephone
- Dance to BBC Supermovers times table songs
- Think of your favourite musician - find out all about the instrument that they play
- Practice telling the time with both analogue and digital clocks