In Elves Class we are an mixture of 29 children from Year 3 and Year 4.
In our classroom you will also find our teacher, Ms Domoney and our two fabulous TAs, Mrs Dunkley and Mrs Stone.
This term we are very busy. We are reading our amazing class book George's Secret Key to the Universe; learning about electricity; being #gurugamers and designing our own games in Scratch; creating characters for our computer games in English; finding out about what the Romans did for us; and learning how to stay safe online! Phew!
To keep up to date with all our Elfish goings-on, check back to this page for pictures, links and more.....
- Year 5 & 6 Residential trip to Magdalen
- Year 3 & 4 Residential trip to Kilve Court
- Going on the Life Bus
- Dissecting plants
- Writing speeches, inspired by Malala Yousafzai
- Dancing to our "Take One Song" - Seize The Day
Elves Term 4 Highlights
- World Book Day
- Writing our own chalk painting adventures
- Year 5 Maths Challenge Day
- videochat with Australia
- trying Australian food (vegemite was not popular with everyone!)
- making our own Aboriginal art
- learning to play the ukelele
- a portrait masterclass with a professional illustrator
- too many other things to mention!